With Plark, buying and selling crypto is getting easier. Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap the Trade icon at the bottom. It’ll get you right to the Buy section.
- Type in the amount of crypto you want to purchase or the amount of UAH you are ready to spend on it.
- Tap the Bitcoin button on the right to choose one of five available cryptocurrencies.
- Tap the Credit Card button to select the card you are going to pay with (if you haven’t added the card, please read the post on how to do it)
- Click Confirm & Buy and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Proceed with Transaction to confirm your action.
After this, you’ll get to the Web view — the page of our third-party payment provider. No worries, it’s totally safe. Plark teamed up with Kuna Exchange to enable in-app purchases and make your life easier.
Whenever you get on the Web view, you are asked to enter your CVV code and card expiration date. Then, tap the button beneath to complete a purchase. Depending on the Kuna’s payment system used for this specific transaction, the color of the button may vary.
The procedure also differs from bank to bank. For instance, if you are using Monobank, you’ll be asked to confirm your purchase inside the Monobank app.
Important: Please don’t forget that the feature is available in Ukraine only. It means you must have a credit or debit card of the Ukrainian bank. The accepted national currency is UAH. Other countries and currencies are coming soon. Stay tuned!