In the History tab, you can find one of the following transaction status: completed, failed, refunded, timeout, and pending.
- Failed status means an error has occurred in the order processing. In this case, we recommend that you double-check all the requirements, including your card limit, currency, the amount limits, etc. If everything is correct, please contact our support team to get further assistance.
- Timeout status appears if a transaction hasn’t been completed within a specific time. In this case, you should create another transaction and try again.
- Canceled status appears in case the transaction has been canceled.
- Refunded status means that your transaction wasn’t successful, and your money has been refunded back to your credit or debit card.
- Pending status means that the order is being processed.